Saturday, June 14, 2008

Memorial Day




This memorial day we got to hang out with lots of family. It was nice just to take a break and hang out with the people you love.

TAGGED
5 things on my list of things to do today:
1) play with Wesley
2) get ready for our big move to Portland( there is so much stuff to do I just keep adding more and more to that list)
3) Clean
4) Laundry (never ending with two boys in the house)

Snacks I enjoy:
1) ice cream
2) cookies
3) crackers & chips
4) cheese
5) apples ( for right now while I have been prego)

5 things I would do if I suddenly became a billionaire:
1) pay for Orrin’s school (I think that would take care of most of it)
2) buy big gifts for our family
3) buy a house

5 places I've lived:
1) Portland, OR
2) Yuma, AZ
3) Seattle, WA
4) Mesa, AZ
5) In a few months Portland, OR again

Jobs I've held:
1) working for my dad’s office as a receptionist for 11 years nonstop! WOW (I have only a few weeks left)
2) a mom to a 2 year old

5 things people don't know about me:
1) I am obsessed with getting a good deal
2) I have the greatest husband and family in the world
3) I love to sleep in (doesn’t happen anymore)
4) I love to take pictures (I get that from my dad)

No comments: