Sunday, April 12, 2009

Funny things Wes has said lately

On the way home from our trip to Seattle Wes asked if we are going home. We told him yes. He said "No not yet! I want to go to SEE ATTLE, I want to go see him".

We have been in the process of potty training Wes for a long time now. He has been getting a little better lately but still has a hard time with #2. But we always know when he goes #2 in his underwear because he says "Mom you need gloves".

We are very excited to have the rainy season come to a close. We hear that it will last a few more months but this last week we have had a few sunny days. On one day we went walking on one of the many walking trails they have here and Wes points up into the sky and asks "what is all that blue stuff". I guess it has been a while since we have see the blue sky.

Wesley's middle name is Orrin after his daddy. So when Wes tells other people his name he says "My name is Wesley Daddy Mackey". I always have to remind him its not daddy but Orrin.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

You need gloves? It is nice to be warned.

shirley elizabeth said...

Oh no! Hahaha!

I'm going to ask him about Attle next time.