Saturday, October 3, 2009

We finally found some sand in Portland!!!




After a few weeks of living here in Portland Wesley asked if we could go to a park that had sand. He loved playing hours ( and I mean hours) in Grandma and Grandpa's sand box. The five different parks that we had been too around our home didn't have any sand. Which didn't bother me much because I am not the biggest fan of sand. But since then I have been looking for a place besides the beach for Wes to play in the sand. We finally found it!! It is called the Piarte Ship Park and is one of the coolest parks I have seen . The play equiment is in the shape of piarte ships and they have a little play area of sand. They also had this little river system that you could turn on to make a river in the sand. Wesley loved it!!! I think I am going to add that to my dream house list for a back yard sand box.


1 comment:

Jana Adams said...

How fun!! We miss you guys already!! It went by way too fast. I can't believe Wes is already in Preschool! Hope everything is going good, we love you guys!