Wednesday, May 26, 2010

New Bikes for the Boys



Wes has been really interested in working and doing chores to earn things. It has been so nice for me to have him do little things that I haven't been able to get to (vacuuming the couch, washing the walls, etc). We decided to have him work towards earning a bike. He worked really hard and it was a 3 month process but he finally earned his bike. It was so cute to see how proud he was of his accomplishment. I was so proud of him too. He worked really hard.



Bradley also inherited a bike too. He is very possessive with it. He gets very upset if Wes even touches it. Wesley absolutely loves his bike and wants to ride it all the time. A few times now we have gone on family bike rides were Daddy, Wes, and Brad ride (while I push Brad). We love our family rides.

2 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

Wes is such a big boy! And those pictures make me want to go to Oregon so bad!

Shawn and Tasha said...

What a great idea to have him earn it....love it! Packer is pretty possessive of his hand-me-down bike, too. The one thing he knows is HIS.:)