Saturday, February 12, 2011

Adams Family Pictures









My Parents and the kids still at home, Blake & Emily.


My Brother Scott, his wife Jana, and their beautiful girls.

My brother Tyler, his wife Stormy, and his son & baby girl (3 wks old).

We were talking afterward about how it took a long time for us to finally get our family pictures taken again. The last time was right after Orrin and I were married and we have had 8 more members of the family join since then! But it was funny that we decided to take the picture when 3 members of the family get braces on, one just had a baby (but she didn't even look like it), and I am pregnant (in the weird stage when you just look like you are gaining a lot of weight).
This was one of the coldest days I think ever in Arizona. It had to be like 20 degrees and the wind would not stop. I am so surprised we got some good pictures out of this. We had to fight the kids to get their coats off for the pictures and I think almost everyone including the adults wanted to cry because they were so cold!!! But despite all of that I think they turned out great!

2 comments:

shirley elizabeth said...

Wow, Wes' hair looks so red! I don't remember it having so much of a red tint.
Way to go on the birthday party - looks like it was so much fun. I miss your boys - Bradley was the sweetest little thing this past Christmas.

Shawn and Tasha said...

Family pictures are always such a pain, but always SO worth it. Your family picture is super cute Christi!