Saturday, April 30, 2011

Orrin's Turn


Orrin always enjoys the month between my birthday and his, because for those few weeks I am older than him and he really likes to rub it in. So I was really glad when his birthday came around not only because he was turning 30 also but because the boys and I love to celebrate and show how much we love him.

I wanted to do lots of little suprises for him throughout the day but my favorite was putting up all these nice birthday wishes from our family. (thanks guys for your help)



Orrin loves sea food and I have made shrimp and scallops for his birthday for the last few years so I decided to add some crab leggs. The boys thought it was very interesting and had fun playing with the claw.

Thanks to a wonderful friend who watched the boys we had a nice dinner out just the two of us the weekend before. It had been a really long time since we had gone anywere just the two of us. It was super nice for the both of us.

We love you Orrin !!

No comments: