Sunday, February 26, 2012

My little sunbeam

I always get mixed feelings when my kids hit different milestones. They grow up so so fast and I'm sad that   they are growing up and there is nothing I can do about it. On the other hand I get really excited for them and for the growth and progress they have achieved in their lives so far. I guess that is what life is all about and I shouldn't fight it right?

This year Bradley went into Primary and is now a sunbeam! It has been fun being in the primary presidency and be able to watch and learn the primary songs with both him and Wes in primary. Last week Brad got to give his first talk on Choosing the Right. Of course I couldn't get him to talk but he stood really proud up on the stand holding a CTR sign while I read the talk we wrote together.

I am so proud of Brad and his choice to attend primary so happily. I thought it would be a hard transition for him but he did awesome.

1 comment:

shirley elizabeth said...

So cute! I can't believe he's a Sunbeam! And the talk story sounds like most of our cute Sunbeams. What funny kids.