Sunday, June 22, 2008

Looking for a New Home

This past weekend Orrin and I went to Portland, OR in search of a place for us to live while Orrin goes to Dental school for the next four years. We spent most of the time looking for a home but we did get to see the Portland Temple, the first home I ever lived in, and we got to check out the dental school.












We are very excited to move to such a beautiful place. We have heard that it rains a lot in the winter but it was so beautiful and sunny the whole time we were there.













We also wanted to thank shawn and tasha for showing us around Portland and also informing us of the gas station procedures there. Everywhere in Portland they have gas attendants. They are the only ones allowed to fill your gas tank. So I had get a picture of ours just to prove it.

6 comments:

Jana Adams said...

It is so pretty there! I love it, I would much rather be there than here in this heat during the summer anyways :) We will be so sad when you leave, I don't know what we are going to do without you guys!

Jake said...

So make sure you guys get a house with a room for us there...it looks awesome!!!

rindy said...

i am glad that things went well for you there! LOVE the green! we will have to get up there to visit. that would be a fun trip. and CONGRATS on the news of a boy! yay! christi with two little boys.... such fun!

shirley elizabeth said...

I miss Wesley! And Orrin and Christi! So, I finally get a job out there in good ol' Mesa, and you guys have to up and move!

Shawn and Tasha said...

Isn't it amazing up here! It will be like pulling teeth to get us to ever leave. (ha!) Hope you guys are doing well with the move & all. Let us know when you plan on coming- we can round up some help from the elder's quorum if you'd like!:)

Mary Ann & Joe Mackey said...

I am jealous of all the green. Its one thing I miss about california. I can't wait to visit you!!