Friday, July 11, 2008

Annual Lake Powell Trip

This past week we got to attend the annual Lake Powell Trip that my family goes on every July. I have so many memories growing up and taking a family trip out there. We love it so much and never want to leave at the end of the trip. Even though I was not able to do much on the speed boats I still had a blast. Wes had fun playing on the beach that Orrin created for him and Orrin had fun trying out my uncles boat where you are able to Surf off the wake of the boat. I took a ton of pictures as usual so check them out.

4 comments:

Mary Ann & Joe Mackey said...

What fun Christi. I loved the pics. Your niece is so big now and such a doll. Your hubby looks so handsome in that long white sleeve shirt. My favorite is still Wesley's thumbs up. I'm going to miss you and Wes so much, and Orrin a little too I guess!!! We need to have a play date SOON before you leave.

rindy said...

fun pics! that has got to be such fun tradition for your fam. feels like we haven't seen you guys FOREVER! you look so great pregnant! we'll be looking forward to seeing you on sat. hopefully the packing and all is going well for you!

The Vernon Mackeys said...

What fun!! I think that would be the coolest tradition. Let us know if you need anything while getting ready to go (Wes is always welcome to come play). Also, I must say that I think I look more pregnant than you do (and I've had my baby). You really look great!!

Malita Bingham said...

Hey! Thanks for inviting me to your blog. It was great seeing you!

Malita Bingham